- God has given us five promises to stand on for financial blessings.
Today, you may be facing a financial challenge, unexpected expenditures, or urgent needs that you don’t have the resources to cover. Don’t look at these natural circumstances; look to God and His DIVINE MULTIPLICATION PROCESS! He will supply your needs!
The key to receiving the financial miracle that you need, and living in His divine favor and blessing where there is no lack, is acting in faith on God’s promises concerning His provision. Instead of living in fear and discouragement concerning your finances, claim God’s promises and live according to the principles in God’s economy. Saturate your mind with His promises and regulate your life by them.
Take a look at five promises that the Lord has given us regarding financial provision:
- Divine Supply: And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: (II Corinthians 9:8).
- Filled Storehouse: Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine (Proverbs 3:9-10).
- Abundance Through Giving: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again (Luke 6:38).
- An Open Heaven: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it (Malachi 3:10).
- Multiplication of Seeds Sown: Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) (II Corinthians 9:10).
Say this faith declaration out loud: Today, I claim God’s promise of divine supply. My storehouse will be filled with plenty, as I honor Him with my tithes and offerings. He will multiply what I give until I receive the overflow. God will pour out such a blessing upon me that I will not have enough room to contain it. There will be no lack. He will provide the seed for me to sow, and He will multiply it to meet my needs until there is a continual flow of His favor, blessing, and provision in my life.
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
For more information about how to live in God’s continual provision, please click here to order my book Total Provision, Continual Supply.
To join our Global Prayer Strike Force Prayer Army, please click here.