- After 20 years of professing Christ, popular UK rapper denounces his faith in God as the great falling away continues.
- Top Democratic, presidential contender accepts endorsement by Planned Parenthood, the organization accused of selling aborted baby parts.
- Strange, unexplained, trumpet–like sounds have recently been heard in various places all over the word, including several states in America, Ukraine, and the U.K.
- President Obama is said to be contending for the seat of president of the United Nations, which opens up at the end of 2016.
- As the Pope bows in worship at a Muslim Mosque, he proclaims that “we are all children of God.”
- Seismic activity around the world seems to be on the increase, including in places that don’t normally have earthquakes, such as Oklahoma, which has experienced 78 earthquakes in 7 days, and more than 200 over a 30–day period.
Is Bible prophecy being fulfilled? Are we truly in the very last days before Jesus returns? How are we to know? What are we to do?
When the disciples asked Jesus about end times, He said:
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places . . . And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:7, 10-13
Jesus said that we must endure to the end to be saved. This means that there will be great temptations to entice us to depart from the faith, but only he who remains obedient will receive eternal life.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
II Thessalonians 2:3
Jesus told a parable about a sower. He said:
A sower went out to sow his seed . . . And some fell upon a rock . . . which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
Luke 8:5, 6, 13
During these difficult times, we must be careful not to be deceived.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect;
We must remain alert and awake, praying without ceasing, and refusing to compromise our beliefs for the pleasures and conveniences of the world. And we must stand strong on the written Word of God, careful to confirm all things that are taught by others. If something does not line up with the written Word, then it is not biblical and must be thrown out. No exceptions.
Only the written Word is infallible.
Say this faith declaration out loud: Father, I will be vigilant, being careful to avoid temptations and deceptions that will surely come my way. I will judge everything I hear by comparing it to the written Word, and will disregard anything that does not line up with the Bible.
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
I Peter 5:8
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
I Peter 4:7