Trending News This Week:
- TODAY is the day for you to take hold of everything that belongs to you in Christ Jesus! There is no reason to wait. No reason for delay. Today is the day for you to claim what you need and take hold of it by faith.
Beloved, why wait? God has already provided everything you need! It is HERE! It is NOW! It is yours for the taking! Stand up! Be bold! Today is the day for you to lay claim to what God has decreed in His Word belongs to you!
The Book of Joshua is a record of conquest and great victory for the children of Israel. It opens with the mantle of leadership being upon Joshua’s shoulders and the challenge of bringing a new generation into the Promised Land to take possession of it.
In chapters 13-22, Joshua distributed the land among the twelve tribes. Caleb, at the age of 85, claimed his territory. We can clearly see God’s promised blessings upon His people, as they took the land God allotted for them.
Joshua left a spiritual legacy for the children of Israel to follow. He died at the ripe old age of 110. God’s Word says that Israel served the Lord all of his days and all of the days of the elders who outlived him, as they had also seen the mighty works that God had done for them.
The Book of Joshua records God’s faithfulness to fulfill all of His promises to His people. Not one of the good promises which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel failed; all had come to pass (Joshua 21:45, AMP).
God fulfilled every promise that He made to the children of Israel. He will also fulfill every promise that He has given to you in His Word. Do not waver or falter through fear and unbelief. It is not enough to know God’s promises; you must act on them in faith.
Now is the time for you to break through every hindrance, every obstacle, every stronghold, and take possession of YOUR Promised Land!
Here are some of God’s promises that you can stand on to claim what belongs to you:
- He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:20).
- Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation (Psalm 91:14-16).
- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).
- … What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).
- And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work (II Corinthians 9:8).
Say this faith declaration out loud: None of God’s promises have ever failed. He will fulfill every promise He has given me in His Word. I will not waver or falter through fear and unbelief. By faith, I break through every hindrance Satan has placed in my way to take possession of my Promised Land–all that He has promised me. TODAY IS MY DAY OF VICTORY!
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
I Corinthians 15:57
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
To learn more about walking in God’s blessings, click here to order my book Marked for God’s Commanded Blessing!
To join our Global Prayer Strike Force Prayer Army, please click here.