Trending News This Week:
- God’s anointing will destroy the yoke of financial bondage off your life, so that you may be debt free and walk in the blessings of abundance.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
God never intended for you to live under the bondage of debt or poverty. He broke the yoke of Egyptian bondage and poverty off the children of Israel, and in the same way, he will release His anointing that breaks the yoke of financial lack and bondage off your life.
The enemy’s power is going to be broken off your life. It is the enemy who places heavy burdens on your back and puts a yoke around your neck. Some financial problems are brought on through a lack of self-discipline, however, the enemy will also take every opportunity to bind your finances and bring you into his cycle of financial failure and defeat.
While it may be necessary for you to take certain measures, like reducing excessive spending and working hard, God will also be there to help you.
The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand …
Beloved, when you set your hand to something, God will bless it. When He sees you taking steps to eliminate your debt, He will reward your efforts. But, you must put your hand to something. If you just wait around for money to fall into your lap, you will not reap the blessings of provision that belong to you. In order to receive, we must obey. Paul, in his letter to the Thessalonians, said: … if any would not work, neither should he eat (II Thessalonians 3:10).
Here are some other points that will help you live in the fullness of God’s economy:
- You must move from fear to faith. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).
- God will satisfy you with the “fatness” of His house. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures (Psalm 36:8).
- When you prosper, do not forget Who it is that blessed you. And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day (Deuteronomy 8:17-18).
- Being one with God is the key to getting prayers answered. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (John 15:7).
- When you speak to the obstacles in your life that hinder you, and command them to go, they must obey. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith (Mark 11:23).
- The LORD hears the cries of the righteous. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing (Psalm 34:6-10).
Say this faith declaration out loud: Father, I declare and decree by Your holy Word that I am debt free, that I have no lack, and that all of my needs are met. I have all sufficiency in all things, and everything I set my hand to prospers! Hallelujah!
Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
Psalm 112:1-3, 7
To learn more about walking in God’s financial provisions, click here to order Finding Financial Freedom!
To join our Global Prayer Strike Force Prayer Army, please click here.